In 2019 we generated 464 leads which resulted in $678,708 in sales for our members. It’s like hiring a new sales team the day you become a member.
Professionals Recommending Other Professionals (PROPs), is a dedicated group of business and trade professionals working together to help develop additional business opportunities for one another, through the sharing of recommendation. PROP's was formed in 2004 and we have been going strong for 16 years.
Our PROPs chapter has standards far exceeding other networking groups.
- We provide ongoing training to support our members' businesses. New members are given a comprehensive orientation consisting of three separate trainings.
- We engage in and pay professionals to give relevant presentations during meetings.
- Each week two of our members advertise by giving a formal presentation about their business.
- Each week two of our members set up a showcase before the meetings.
- Everyone's time is valuable and the last thing we want to do is waste it. We have structured our weekly chapter meetings unlike others, therefore we don't fill our meetings with unnecessary chatter and procedures.
Meet the Team this Week
Come to our next meeting and learn how we can help grow your business. We meet every Tuesday from 7-8:30 a.m. at American Community Bank located at 381 S. Main Street in Crystal Lake, IL 60014.
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click here to Troubleshoot.